Product Advantages :
- 4 independent sensors
- Color of the cell Yellow, to help clearing color sorting
- New comfortable headgear
- Suitable for all applications.
- 4 operating modes : Welding, Cutting, Grinding & X-mode.
- Extra wide field of view 112 x 78 mm.
- Multi language help menu: available in English, French & Spanish with InfoTrack system.
- Operating temperature From -10°C to +55°C.
- Storage temperature From -20°C to +70°C.
- Weight (helmet + LCF filter) 650 g.
- Warranty 2 years from date of purchase.
Filter Advance 4500 - Infotrack shade 4/9-13
The top-of-the-range solution for any application:
4 adjustment modes via the LCD screen
with digital keys:
• Welding: variable shades 4/9-13, 4 optical sensors, regulation of the sensitivity and return to a clear shade.
• Grinding: activation of the filter in clear shade level 4.
• Cutting, low current welding: adjustable shades 5 to 9 for low intensity TIG process, microplasma, oxy-fuel gas welding…
• "X mode": adjustable shade 4 to 9-13 with magnetic sensors for outside use or obscured arc welding…
• Infotrack system: provides useful information (current time - total welding time - alarm - temperature)