Dust-resistant and powerful, compact cordless die grinder with large plunge depth for grinding and polishing work.
- Guarantees very long life with the next generation of brushless FEIN PowerDrive motors. Totally closed motor housing protects the motor from aggressive ceramic and mineral dusts.
- Ideal for every application. Optimum speeds, matched to a large number of abrasive materials and other materials using the infinitely variable, electronic speed preselection.
- Powerful. 30% more efficiency than comparable universal motors with a rated output of 1100 W.
- Maintenance-free motor with innovative cooling ribs for optimum heat dissipation, including monitoring of temperature.
- Maximum work progress with FEIN HighPower Li-ion batteries. Cells capable of high currents with continually high power output and 75% higher current rating than Li-ion batteries.
- Very smooth running and low-vibration working thanks to motor being decoupled from the housing and mounted separately and four additional vibration dampers.
- Extensive user protection features include soft start, restart protection, electronic overload protection and brake.
- Innovative collets with all-round flange to protect the workpiece and prevent the wrench sliding off during tool changes.
- Fatigue-free working thanks to narrow grip dimensions, compact design and a well-balanced low weight.
- Long narrow neck allows tool to plunge a long way into workpieces (e.g. grinding inside pipes).
- Removable rubber collar bearing cover.
- Separate motor electronics with dust guard in handle area.
- Flexibility with the FEIN MultiVolt interface. Tool can be operated with all FEIN Li-ion batteries (12 to 18 V).
- Bright working area thanks to integrated LED light.
|Frez maks. Ø:|
|Maks. Ø tulei zaciskowej:|
|Maks. Ø ściernicy:|
|Weight without battery:|
|Sanding pad Ø:|
|Speed, no load:|
2 900 - 9 000 obr/min
Recommended for this product