Hand-guided metal core drilling system for fast and flexible use.
- A way of working that is comfortable and up to 5 times faster due to new drilling technology and specially developed core drill bit cutting geometry.
- Hand-guided drilling with carbide core drill bits with drilling diameter of up to 25 mm in steel up to 20 mm thick.
- Hand-guided drilling with carbide hole saws with drilling diameter of up to 54 mm in metal sheets up to 4 mm thick.
- Distortion-free barrel-type motor housing.
- Carbide core drill bits with optimised service life.
- Powerful motor.
- Torque slipping clutch.
- Speed-controlled tacho electronics.
- Infinitely variable electronic speed setting.
- Electronic overload protection.
- Reversible rotation.
- Restart protection.
- Wide range of accessories.