Ergonomic, powerful die grinder for stainless steel processing with high plunge depth for grinding and polishing in especially difficult-to-reach spots.
- Long narrow neck allows tool to plunge a long way into workpieces (e.g. grinding inside pipes).
- User protection features include kickback stop, restart protection, soft start and electronic overload protection.
- Innovative collets with all-round flange to protect the workpiece and prevent the wrench sliding off during tool changes.
- POWERtronic tachoelectronics for enormous power, power reserve and exceptional speed stability under load.
- Removable rubber collar bearing cover.
- Motor and electronics protected against metal dust.
|Weight according to EPTA:|
|Cable with plug:|
|Effective primary consumption:|
|Speed, no load:|
2 500 - 9 000 obr/min