Ergonomic, powerful die grinder for grinding and deburring in difficult-to-reach spots; also suitable for semi-stationary use.
- Compact design for use in especially tight spaces, collar diameter of 43 mm for semi-stationary use as milling motor (e.g. as profile miller).
- User protection features include kickback stop, restart protection, soft start and electronic overload protection.
- Innovative collets with all-round flange to protect the workpiece and prevent the wrench sliding off during tool changes.
- POWERtronic tachoelectronics for enormous power, power reserve and exceptional speed stability under load.
- Motor and electronics protected against metal dust.
|Cable with plug:|
|Effective primary consumption:|
|Speed, no load:|
28 000 obr/min
|Weight according to EPTA:|