Ergonomic, extremely powerful die grinder with high plunge depth for heavy-duty grinding and deburring in difficult-to-reach spots.
- Long narrow neck allows tool to plunge a long way into workpieces (e.g. grinding inside pipes).
- User protection features include kickback stop, restart protection, soft start and electronic overload protection.
- Innovative collets with all-round flange to protect the workpiece and prevent the wrench sliding off during tool changes.
- Variable speed allows different tools to be used.
- POWERtronic tachoelectronics for enormous power, power reserve and exceptional speed stability under load.
- Removable rubber collar bearing cover.
- Motor and electronics protected against metal dust.
|Weight according to EPTA:|
|Cable with plug:|
|Effective primary consumption:|
1 010 W
|Speed, no load:|
9 500 - 32 500 obr/min