Powerful slitting shears for stainless steel processing, spiral seam pipes and profiles.
- High-strength blades make it ideal for reinforcement profiles in drywall construction and cutting stainless steel.
- Robust cutting head for stationary application. Machine can be very easily clamped in a vice.
- Left and right curve cuts and distortion-free cutting possible with just one continuous chip.
- High performance and powerful motor when it comes to the most difficult tasks. Suitable for folded spiral-seam pipes with 4 x 0.75 mm connecting folds
- Ideal for trimming profiled sections.
- Best suited for trimming and cutting.
- Motor with outstanding performance and stability.
- Cutting blade with excellent tool life.
- 5 metre cable.
- Clean swarf removal prevents injuries or scratches on workpieces.
- Stainless steel up to 1.5 mm.
- Wide range of accessories.
|Effective primary consumption:|
1 300-2 600 obr/min
2 - 4 m/min
|Cable with plug:|
|Weight according to EPTA:|
|Steel up to 400 N/mm²:|
|Steel up to 600 N/mm²:|
|Steel up to 800 N/mm²:|
|Non-ferrous metals up to 250 N/mm²:|
|Rad. of smallest curve:|