Leading technology in TIG DC welding with a user friendly interface
The Invertec®175TP TIG welders combine a rugged industrial construction with excellent arc characteristics. They are full function DC TIG inverters with excellent arc control and perfect Arc Start in any welding conditions.Their portable rugged design makes them ideal for both in shop or field use. They feature Power Factor Correction (PFC) circuitry that allows TIG welding up to 175A with 16A single phase input voltage. They are designed to operate on engine driven generators.
- Advanced inverter technology for superior TIG performance.
- Generator compatible - ideal for site use.
- HF and Lift TIG ignition .
- Fully functional user-friendly control panel for easy setup of welding parameters.
- Power Factor Correction (PFC) PFC gives low current consumption, energy saving, low current harmonics and reduction of the total CO₂ produced by the welding process.
- Rugged construction electrical safety (IP23) varnished PC boards and optimum airflow reduce contamination to extend the equipments life in the harshest environmental conditions
|Main power supply:|
5 - 175A
|Dimension ( LxWxH ):|
480mm x 210mm x 330mm