Professional performance, industrial perfection
The Invertec® 165SX offer much more than you would expect from a welder this size. They pack the full punch of a heavyweight professional that you can take to the most demanding job sites. Low energy consumption and high duty cycle: they are ideal for maintenance and for all professional, industrial or construction-site/shipyard applications.
- Exceptional performance : High duty cycle at 40 °C.
- Power Factor Correction (PFC) PFC gives low current consumption, energy saving,low current harmonics and reduction of the total CO₂ produced by the welding process.
- Easy to use : Hot Start function to improve the arc striking and Arc Force function to avoid electrode sticking.
- Versatile welding with any coated electrode (except cellulosic) and Lift TIG.
- Compatible with motor generator
- Lightweight :8,2 kg
- Handy, thanks to the carrying strap.
Input cable (3m)
|Main power supply:|
10 - 160A
|Dimension ( LxWxH ):|
385mm x 162mm x 265mm