Lightweight and incredibly easy to use, with 2-speed gearbox for efficient drilling in the workshop and on the construction site.
- Compact with high functionality for universal use on construction site and in the workshop.
- Simple operating concept avoids mix-ups and can be clearly seen by the user.
- Double drill motor guide for use with very large drilling tools.
- Reversible rotation.
- Electronic speed setting.
- FEIN high-power motor with stable speed.
- High magnetic holding force.
- Convenient magnetic holding force display.
- Integrated coolant tank.
- Feed handwheel can be moved from one side to the other.
|Carbide core drill bit max. Diameter:|
|HSS core drill max. Ø:|
|Core drill, drilling depth max.:|
|Twist drill max. Ø:|
|Countersinking max. Ø:|
|Effective primary consumption:|
|Load speed in speed 1:|
|Load speed in speed 2:|
|Core drill holder:|
QuickIN (3/4 Weldon: AU,CA,US,UK)
|Total stroke range:|
|Magnetic holding power:|
|Magnetic foot dimensions:|
195 x 90 mm
|Cable with plug:|
|Weight according to EPTA:|