This product is available in our stores
You can buy this product without placing an online order at one of our stores in your area. Check where the product is in stock.Check availability
Universal with 2-speed gearbox and maximum functionality for flexible working in the workshop and on the construction site.
- Compact with high functionality for universal use on construction site and in the workshop.
- Simple operating concept avoids mix-ups and can be clearly seen by the user.
- Double drill motor guide for use with very large drilling tools.
- Reversible rotation.
- Electronic speed setting.
- FEIN high-power motor with stable speed.
- High magnetic holding force.
- Convenient magnetic holding force display.
- Integrated coolant tank.
- Feed handwheel can be moved from one side to the other.
- MT3 interface.
- * Also available with accessories.
|Carbide core drill bit max. Diameter:|
|HSS core drill max. Ø:|
|Core drill, drilling depth max.:|
|Twist drill max. Ø:|
|Countersinking max. Ø:|
|Rub max. Ø:|
|Effective primary consumption:|
|Load speed in speed 1:|
|Load speed in speed 2:|
|Core drill holder:|
QuickIN (3/4 Weldon: AU,CA,US,UK)
|Total stroke range:|
|Magnetic holding power:|
|Magnetic foot dimensions:|
195 x 90 mm
|Cable with plug:|
|Weight according to EPTA:|