Lightweight and clever, fully automatic 2-speed tool. Saves time and money in the workshop and on the construction site.
- Saves time and money when producing a large number of holes thanks to the digitally controlled drill feed.
- Thanks to reproducible and timed drilling times, working hours for commissioned and serial work can be planned.
- Universal work, such as tapping in manual tool mode thanks to clockwise/anti-clockwise rotation and MT3 interface.
- FEIN high-power motor with stable speed.
- Electronic speed setting.
- High magnetic holding force.
- Convenient magnetic holding force display.
- Integrated coolant tank.
- Tilt sensor.
- Controls which can be clearly seen.
- * Also available with accessories.
- ** In manual tool mode only
|Carbide core drill bit max. Diameter:|
|HSS core drill max. Ø:|
|Core drill, drilling depth max.:|
|Twist drill max. Ø:|
|Countersinking max. Ø:|
|Effective primary consumption:|
|Load speed in speed 1:|
|Load speed in speed 2:|
|Core drill holder:|
QuickIN (Weldon: AU,CA,US,UK)
|Total stroke range:|
|Magnetic holding power:|
|Magnetic foot dimensions:|
195 x 90 mm
|Cable with plug:|
|Weight according to EPTA:|
|* Also available with accessories:|
|** In manual tool mode only:|