Extremely ergonomic die grinder for stainless steel processing with high plunge depth for light grinding and polishing in especially difficult-to-reach spots.
- Long narrow neck and maximum diameter of 210 mm allows tool to plunge a long way into workpieces (e.g. grinding inside pipes).
- Innovative collets with all-round flange to protect the workpiece and prevent the wrench sliding off during tool changes.
- Variable speed allows different tools to be used.
- Motor and electronics protected against metal dust.
- Removable rubber collar bearing cover.
|Weight according to EPTA:|
|Cable with plug:|
|Effective primary consumption:|
|Speed, no load:|
3 500 - 8 500 obr/min